- Plum Analytics Artifact Widget plugin for OJS.
- Plum Analytics plugin for PKP Open Journal Systems
PlumX integrates with Open Journal Systems (OJS), a journal management and publishing system that has been developed by the Public Knowledge Project through its federally funded efforts to expand and improve access to research.
PlumX customers with OJS-based journals get the following benefits:
- Ingestion of article metadata into PlumX as new issues are published.
- Easy implementation of PlumX widgets for display of Plum metrics on OJS article pages.
- Tracking of PlumX metrics for all articles across all five metrics categories.
GitHub ulsdevteam / ojs-plum-plugin
This plugin provides display of PlumX Metrics from Plum Analytics on the article level for PKP Open Journal Systems.
Manual Integration without plugin
PlumX Widgets at https://plu.mx/developers/widgets/