- Save failed with the following error the content exceeds allowed limits
- Can’t save module, exceeds limits
The error message is triggered by the size limit of the text that can be stored into the column ‘content’ in the modules table. The text limit is 65535 in the MySQL database.
- Login to your hosting panel (For example cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, CWP etc.)
- Now open your database in phpMyAdmin
- Check the definition of the column ‘content’ and it should be ‘text’ and we have to make it ‘mediumtext’.
If not solved, please change Default editor to TinyMCE.