We will do the task with wordpress duplicator plugin.
Step One: Current Hosting
- Make Zip archive of all files and folders.
- Download it to your PC or you may copy the zip file to the targeted hosting location using Cron Jobs [Follow this].
- Install Duplicator plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/)
- Create New Database Only Package with Duplicator.
- Goto Duplicator ❯ Packages ❯ click “Create New” button
- On Step 1 Setup ❯ Archive ❯ check “Archive Only the Database”
- Build package then download installer and archive files
Step Two: Targeted new hosting
- Upload the downloaded zip file or or you may copy the zip file from current hosting to the targeted hosting location using Cron Jobs [Follow this].
- Extract the zip file to targeted location. After extraction, remember to remove or delete the zip file from targeted location.
- Upload the duplicator archive zip and installer.php. DO NOT extract the zip.
- Create a new database and connect user to it. Save database name, database user name and password.
- Point your website to new hosting by changing nameservers. It may take 15minutes to 72hours to propagate the change.
- After propagation, you can browse installer.php. Ignore override warning.
- Click next and put host (localhost), database name, user, password. Test database.
- Click next and install database.
- Now login to your wordpress admin with current username and password.
- That’s all.