Follow these simple steps:
Old Server Task:
- Login to your old cPanel
- Go to Backup Wizard -> Back Up -> Full Backup
- Click on the “Generate Backup” button (Home Directory)
- Download the backup file to your computer
- Extract the file and go to homedir -> mail -> domain.com (folder). (You will find all Email accounts inside the folder)
- Select everything inside the folder (domain) and compress to upload in the new cPanel account
New Server Task:
- Login to your new cPanel
- Go to “Email Accounts” and create all email accounts those were in the old cPanel.
- Then go to File Manager -> mail -> domain.com (folder)
- Upload the compressed file here [Old Server Task last point]
- Extract the compressed file and you are done.
Now login to your email accounts and find all your data.